Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Postelles

Photo Credit Danny Clinch Photo Credit Danny Clinch Photo Credit Danny Clinch
For anyone who enjoys good fun Rock n Roll music, I suggest you check these guys out. Currently unsigned by a major label, they are already garnering a buzz. Their new album was produced by Albert Hammond Jr. As for tracks my favorite is "White Night," it's catchy and has just the right amount of everything. It's the type of song you put on to get the mood just right in a house party of hipster friends.On top of that, there is something very 50's about their sound, at least to me, I think it's the faster beat in the strumming, which gives it a nostalgic feel.I've been listening to them on Myspace for days, now I just need to go to Amoeba and hope they have the album. Because I really dislike itunes...but if you don't they are on there too. So check 'em out...and you can say you knew them when.....



http://www.myspace.com/thepostelles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails