Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Favorite Cheap Beauty Products











1. Nivea Extra Enriched Lotion-This one is a must for me, I freak out when I am running low. It moisturizes, but doesn't clog pores which is major. Also it absorbs quickly into skin and has a great subtle clean smell.

2.Strawberry Rosebud Salve- Great for lips, cuticles,frizzy hair-even bug bites. This salve is the type of product that you buy in bulk and keep in all of your bags. The fact that is smells pretty is just icing on the cake.


3.Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain- I like this stain because it is a realistic berry color that lasts. My one beef with it is that is is hard to find, and it's plastic lid. Somehow I always manage to drop it shattering the lid and making it impossible to carry around for fear of leakage. Otherwise it is great, and so so pretty.

4. L'oreal Lineur Intense- The felt tip on this eyeliner makes cat eyes a breeze. I wear a lot of eyeliner, but this is the best.

*Sorry about the picture placement, it wasn't working out too well for me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails