Thursday, April 15, 2010

I' ll Be Seeing You.

I have really stunk at updating my little project here, but I promise I will be better. This month is hitting me at warp speed and this week is my last as a 26 year old. I swear to you , only in Los Angeles is that ancient! I definitely am not excited about being a year older in this town, but the only thing I hate more than telling my age is lying about it. So there you go. This weekend looks to be tons of fun, and I am seriously planning on blogging all about it. I often wonder if anyone really cares about the obsessions and interests of someone like me, but at the same time do I really want to know? To me this is fun, I enjoy doing it and I like reading other peoples blogs. But so you know-when I actually get a comment...well that just makes my day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails