Friday, April 23, 2010

Girl Crush#1


So, I'm going to start a new little feature on this blog for all of my Girl Crushes. Let me explain.
Urban Dictionary definition-Girl Crush: feelings of admiration and adoration which a girl has for another girl, without wanting to shag said girl. a nonsexual attraction, usually based on veneration at some level.
Joan Holloway is definitely one of my major Girl Crushes....why you may ask? Actually, WHY do you ask? Can't you see why? She's amazing! Stylish,beautiful, smart, witty, she plays the accordion and can make you a martini in ten seconds flat...must I go on. And while I'm at it let me specify, it's all about Joan the character. Christina Hendricks is a lovely lady, but I know nothing about her. It's Joan that I am going to be pining for until Mad Men comes back on. Her witticisms, her cool little pen necklace, the slow wiggle walk, her poise, I will be waiting Joan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails