Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Flirtini's are awesome


So, this weekend I bought a kit to make valentines with my niece, and in the kit was a book with all sorts of awesomeness. But the best was a recipe for Flirtini's. Excuse the dorky name, and give it a chance though. I'm thinking about the future here. Basically all they are is champagne, one shot pineapple juice, one shot vodka. Pour over ice, or not. According to differing recipes you serve these in a flute or martini glass. I like a old fashioned glass, but I just hate stems. Super easy, super good, super effective. Can I once more say super? Apparently these are not new, I am just behind the times. They even mention them on the episode of Sex and the City where Samantha has problems with the tranny hookers...but that's besides the point. These are great really. God, I hope I don't sound like a lush...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails