Something you may or may not know about me-I'm a list maker. But not in a normal person-grocery/chore list kinda way. More like an optimistic "I WANT THAT," kinda way. So seeing as how recently I've come across an bit of extra time on my hands I've decided to make a list of things that I would like to happen this Summer. Are you ready for it? Well here you go, a little insight into my strange desires for the next few months, in no particular order:
1. Late night walk all around Hollywood. The air feels so good at night!
2. Snow Cone at Olvera Street followed by some fruit and chili pepper and a concert by mariachis or those guys who play in the middle of the "square."
3. Late night karaoke in Little Tokyo.
4. Dennis Hopper Exhibit at the Geffen Contemporary.
5.Water balloon fight with unsuspecting strangers and or my friends.
6. Hit up every street vendor that visits my block for the day. This would include the ice cream man, the corn guy, the awesome produce dude, and more fruit and chili pepper.
7. A county fair, any county fair. I want to see farm animals, crafts and carnies.
8.A concert at the Hollywood Bowl, and no I don't care which one.
9. A game of baseball just like the kids at the Sandlot.
10.Go to a real baseball game, preferably a night one.
11. A swim at Marion Davies' Old Estate.
12. Get up or stay up before or after the sun comes up...as in late night party time.
13. Check out the Natural History Museum rose garden, and say hey to the Dinosaurs.
14. Picnic! I blame "Big Top Pee Wee," for making me desire this so much.
15. As many Slurpees as possible....
16.Hula hoop contest.