Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Built By Wendy Spring 2010




I have always love Built By Wendy, and this new collection feels so fresh and clean. I LOVE the top dress because it looks like something Sophia Loren would grocery shop in Italy in, and it has polka dots which I can never get enough of. The second dress is fun with the color blocking, and though I'd look awful in it, I think it would look great on a few ladies I happen to know. The last dress is pure class. It's all I've wanted for summer, a nice white shirt dress. It reminds me of Elizabeth Taylor in "Giant,"or maybe Katherine Hepburn in "African Queen." I have never actually saved up for a piece from this line, but maybe this season that will change..hopefully.
See the full collection- HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails