Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Frolic Room

Last Thursday we set out a little too late to really see the Art walk Downtown, so we came back to Hollywood and went to the Frolic Room. I've been wanting to go there forever just because of the great sign outside, and I'm so happy I did. The drinks were delicious, stiff and priced well ($6 for a Cuba libre,half the price of a standard drink in LA). On top of that the jukebox played all the goodies:PIL, Roy Orbison, and Dwight Yoakam. The upholstery is red vinyl and there's a mural of all the Hollywood's Golden age of stars. Not to mention they had the fastest, coolest bartender in town. Oh yeah, and popcorn-delicious popcorn. What else could you want? I know everyone says it, but I'll say it again:This place is the best!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails